Blacktail Deer Plateau It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey feared that Dante would not listen and leave, but he did not, instead coming straight to her and stopping few feet away, regarding her with a quiet and a bit troubled expression. She thought she saw some weariness there too, making her wonder, whether it was because of him not wanting to be here or some other troubles. She had heard that Saena had left few days ago, knew that Mordecai was injured, that one of the newcomers didn't seem mentally stable and there probably was a lot more she was not aware of. For a moment she felt very sorry for him having to bear this on his own. She would want help, if there was any way she could have done it.

"I..." she began, searching for the right words to make the first step of mending things between them, "...apologize for... for treating you... for being an idiot." Osprey warily tried to meet his gaze and smile. "And... thanks... for doing, what you are doing. I..." she looked away now. Even though it was evident, it didn't make it easy to admit that she could not handle things alone anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke - by Osprey - March 28, 2015, 11:41 AM