Blacktail Deer Plateau It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
I wanted to give you space, though.  And I needed some myself. Osprey looked up at Dante, feeling guilt for upsetting him. Why was it so that the only moment, when you truly saw, how much a friendship meant to you, was, when you were at odds with that person? Osprey had had friends before, had had plenty of arguments too and her share of coming to that person and apologizing with head and tail held low. Yet never had it felt so important for her to mend things, for having him as her friend and companion again. Not entirely because she needed someone to keep an eye on her or care, just... that it would feel right that way.

Her face fell, when he reminded her of the rash decision to run away, because from where she stood now it would have been a stupid and most likely lethal decision. "I am glad you asked me to stay," she was now staring down at her paws. "Cause... I-I had time to think and... and I have nowhere else to go and this is my home," she sighed, happy for having said this. "But... does anyone else want me gone?" Osprey lifted her gaze to look in Dante's eyes. She knew that Saena would probably be on that list - she would not blame the girl - and there could be others too. The interests of pack came before the individual and, even though she was not willing, she would go, if her situation jeopardized the balance and hierarchy within the group.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke - by Osprey - March 29, 2015, 03:16 AM