Blacktail Deer Plateau It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Thanks, it's... nice to know that," Osprey felt relieved, because, even though none of the leaders had expressed their wish to have her gone, part of her had feared that they would change their minds at some point. And the prospect of what would she do or what would happen to her outside was too horrifying to think about. It was good to push it out of her mind for now. It seemed to her that the decision of the leading trio would not be changed by anyone's complaints, which meant that she was safe. Under someone's guarding wing.

"I spoke to her a while ago," their last meeting just the same way as all of the previous ones had not gone smoothly, but Osprey wanted to believe that they had not parted on entirely hateful terms either. "I sensed that she might go for that..." whether her situation had hastened the process, she could not tell. She could only hope that she wasn't the only reason that had driven the girl away from the plateau. "She will achieve a lot though... so maybe it's for the better," she shrugged, her voice neutral.

"Does Peregrine know? About me?" it suddenly occurred to her that, knowing her close relationship with her brother, someone might have gone ahead and informed him about, what was going on. The idea of him knowing felt very unwelcome.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke - by Osprey - March 29, 2015, 02:12 PM