Blacktail Deer Plateau It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dante was right about Saena - the girl was tough, stubborn and had her opinion about, how things should be and go. That - unfortunately - was not compatible with the way the three leaders managed things here. She had worked hard to prove herself and probably had felt underestimated in the end. Osprey wasn't too happy about the girl's departure - even if it meant that there was one person to argue with and endure less. She found it strange that she cared for her - there was part that congratulated the young wolf for this brave step and then there was a part of her that worried, if she would be alright on her own. Conclusion - strange things those hearts are.

When Dante explained that Peregrine was not informed about her state - Osprey let out a sigh of relief. Things were alright then in that aspect for there was no way he could help her and knowing the trouble she was in would make him not only unhappy, but would also possibly put him at odds with the plateau again. Now that things between the two packs had calmed down, arguments and hurt feelings left in the past, another turmoil was unneccessary. "If... if something happens though," she began after a moment of silence. These words didn't come easy, but they had to be said, "somehing bad, then he ought to know. It's his right." Maybe it was not the right place or time to talk about death, she wished that she didn't have to do it, but she had to be sure that her brother would not be left in the dark, if she didn't make it or was close to the finish line.

"Can I ask you a favor?" she looked up at him, feeling both a little hopeful and ashamed at the same time. "Not that you haven't done enough favors for me already," Osprey smiled awkwardly and averted her gaze to look down at her paws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke - by Osprey - March 30, 2015, 09:27 AM