Silvertip Mountain Mountains out of molehills
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
She asked her questions as if astonished that he would care. He looked almost offended by the question before smushing up against her, all cuddly - as cuddly as a enormous teddy bear. "Of course I came after you!!" he replied, as if it was the only thought he had had on his mind - it had been. "I can't believe you think I wouldn't care enough to come find you when I thought you were missing. I was terrifying that you were hurt, injured, lost, alone - I don't want any of those things to happen to you!"

Change of subject was due, he didn't really want to carry on reassuring her how much he cared. It should be obvious from his actions that his words were doing nothing much to help. "Come now, we should get you back to the den. You deserve to be a lady pampered to your every whim. I've instructed Bindi to handle most of the pack running now. I'm only going to be casting my eye over new recruits. Aside from that I am yours until these babies are independent!"

The babies - three weeks was too long to wait for those little munchkins to arrive.
Messages In This Thread
Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 25, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 26, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 02, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 10, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 13, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 23, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 27, 2015, 06:16 AM