Blacktail Deer Plateau It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey was unaware that something in a way her leader saw her had changed, therefore she didn't know, that in a way him agreeing to help her out... that there was a bit of struggle on his side too. For all she cared was that he didn't sound the least bothered or uneasy about the arrangement, when she looked up to see his smile, she could not help, but answer with one of her own.

"Thanks," it was easier now that the hardest part was behind and she could look forward to something pleasant - it had been long time, since she had felt this. "I am not sleep-walking or being creepy or anything..." Osprey added in a little shy manner, "just restless. Can't sleep for long stretches of time, I keep waking up and... yeah, I guess I am seeing and hearing things too. Sometimes." She decided that it was better to be honest about, what he was getting into. "Think you will manage to live with that too?"

ooc: I am amazed and excited too. I would have never thought that I would get this far with Osprey!!!
Hey, would you mind continuing this thread in different time frame? Meaning that this is part one and the other one takes several hours later - in the evening?
Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke - by Osprey - March 31, 2015, 02:34 PM