Silvertip Mountain Mountains out of molehills
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Raissa's surprised face softened into one of happiness as he snuggled up next to her, telling her how much he cared about her. Completely oblivious to his whole charade she welcomed his embrace, relieve flooding over her entire being and she physically relaxed. That little golden thread of hope came back in a river, making her eyes light up as she got to her paws, ready to pad back to their den. Maybe if he was so happy, it would be a good time to tell him how she felt. She considered it, worrying it would ruin the moment, but finally decided it was the right thing to do.

"Fitz, before we go, I just have to tell how sorry I am. What I did to Bindi was so childish, I couldn't be more ashamed of myself." she said softly, dropping her gaze. "What I put you through was so horrible, and now looking back I realize that everything I did was wrong and I am so, so sorry." Raissa finished, bringing her gaze back up to his face.

"I love you more than anything else and I want our pups to be born into a family that loves each other. I never want to hurt you as much as I did ever again." she finished with a whisper, taking a deep breath and waiting for his reaction.
Messages In This Thread
Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 25, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - March 26, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 02, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 10, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 13, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by Raissa - April 23, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Mountains out of molehills - by FitzDutiful - April 27, 2015, 06:16 AM