Blacktail Deer Plateau It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I'm cool with that!  I'll let you skip it <3

He nodded, chuckling.  "I think I can handle that too."  He wasn't the deepest sleeper himself most nights, though it had been a while since the nightmares plagued him.  One of such had been the reason for their first meeting, if he recalled correctly.  "Just so long as anything I might say or do in my sleep stays between us," he joked, pretty sure he wasn't a sleeptalker either.  Still it wouldn't do for her to try blackmailing him with something embarassing that might by chance slip out.  Nightmares of squirrels or such.

"If you do start sleepwalking, though, I'll make sure you don't walk into any trees if you do the same for me."  His lighthearted manner was equal parts an attempt to once more bridge the gap in their friendship and to put his mind back to where he knew how to define them.  It would work out, he could tell.  He enjoyed her company and nights would be that much less lonely for him as well.  He wasn't a wolf that disliked isolation, but he also could attest to the pleasure of sleeping with a packmate at your back.  They were social creatures, after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke - by Dante RIP - April 02, 2015, 06:53 PM