Silvertip Mountain smart kids with too much to say.
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Ouroboros Spine, it wasn't the first time that pack had been mentioned to him. He still hadn't met with the alpha of there or the plateau despite intending to all those months ago. It would have to wait even longer now that the puppies were on the way. He wasn't going to be leaving the mountain until the pups were born. There would be no risk that Raissa thought he was deserting her.

"Thank you," he said to her compliment. "I would offer to show you around but my mate is pregnant. I hope you understand I won't be letting anyone that isn't a member or joining us into the lands until the pups we have are old enough to take care of themselves." It wasn't strictly true. He would let Peregrine, Fox, Finley or Elwood into the pack lands, but that was it. A very, very limited number. Turning the conversation back on Harley he decided to impart another location.

"There's a pack just across the river, Blacktail Deer Plateau. They've been around for a while and might know where Mordecai is."
Messages In This Thread
smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 20, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 24, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 26, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 26, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 30, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - April 03, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 10:10 AM