Blacktail Deer Plateau It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
His days weren't particularly exciting, a fact he was aware of. He wished he could have had some sort of encounter to make the telling more interesting, but sadly the land had been quiet. He could have made something up, but he did not feel like it and doubted that was what she wanted. She wanted to keep informed. Most of his walk had been with his thoughts, though, and even if those were worth sharing he didn't wish to. They mostly revolved around retrospection and might not have been so easily dismissed by those he cared about, and who might care about him, as they had been by he himself.

"As far as I know, Blue is doing well. I haven't seen her much, though I assume she is keeping busy." He smiled at the thought... Her children were rambunctious things. He'd had some dealings with the little adventurer Constantine and couldn't imagine trying to keep up all the time. A labor of love, that.

"Mordecai however is doing well. I spoke to him about that, but he doesn't seem to have taken any lasting damage. It would take more than a couple angry wardens to keep him down." There was respect in his tone, for Mordecai was a wolf Dante couldn't help but admire some. "He said it was a place called Blackfeather Woods where the attack came from. I've told him to let others know to avoid it. No sense in tempting fate by straying into unfriendly territory." He doubted she would be going so far anytime soon, but still she should know. He was completely unaware that one of their members had actually come here, and that he was known to her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It ain't like midnight and cigarette smoke - by Dante RIP - April 07, 2015, 01:20 PM