Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll hold you inside me till the moon has gone and the sunlight come
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow did not know where Osprey was, she did however know roughly when her friend would have her children, and it was soon. She also knew that as stubborn as her dear friend was, she would have those children without a lick of help. It took Blue hours to find her friend, and by the time she had found her, the rain was coming thick and heavy. The air was full of blackness, and it hung over them. Just as something else did, when she finally saw the lovely pelt of her friend.

Sniffing, she smelled blood and sadness, and unused milk and it made her nervous. She rushed forward to touch her nose to Osprey's head. She looked near her belly and found nothing. She looked about her in fear, then her eyes fell upon the little bundles hidden from view. Gently, cradled in the bough of a fallen tree. The grief that siezed her, was just as if they were her own little bundles. She felt her own tears hot and heavy roll across her silken muzzle, and with a sigh she curled around her friend, and curled her tail around the little ones. 

I am so sorry Osprey. This is not how i wanted this to end. She placed her muzzle across her friends back if she would allow. And she would share in her grief, as if it were her own. In a way it was, they were children of the plateau, despite how they had been born, and who their father was. They were family regardless, and it was a painful loss for all.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.