Silvertip Mountain The world around me
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Ironically, this miraculous changed had happened when he was asleep... and his deep blue eyes were actually therefore closed, when they first opened. And rather than eyes, it was actually eye.

In this his sister was ahead of him, because she had roused before he had. Whilst she was taking her first glimpses of the world, Mason snored softly. It was the entrance of his father's graceful form, blocking the sunlight temporarily from those tender lids, that kick-started his firstborn son awake. Mason stirred, his breath harrumphing from his lips in a massive sigh, and wiggled from his side to his belly. Without thinking, he opened that single eye we mentioned earlier.

Mason squealed with fright. A mass of blurred shapes raced across his lens, sending confused images to his brain, as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing. A mass of tears emerged, and threatened to engulf his sight once more, but he blinked them away. Suddenly he deciphered a small pale form in front of him.

Mason lifted his small form up on four paws, and walked a pace or two. His head lilted to the left, as it was only his left eye that had opened, and his newfound vision seemed to be pulling him to that side. He had almost reached his pale sister when he tilted his noggin too far and lost his balance, tumbling sideways with a soft thump. From his place on the floor his tail became a windmill and he gazed up at June with a single blue iris.

I see you.
Messages In This Thread
The world around me - by June - April 21, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: The world around me - by Mason - April 21, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: The world around me - by Bindi - April 21, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: The world around me - by June - April 22, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: The world around me - by Raissa - April 23, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: The world around me - by Ryuu - April 24, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: The world around me - by Mason - April 26, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: The world around me - by Bindi - May 03, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: The world around me - by June - May 15, 2015, 03:19 AM
RE: The world around me - by Raissa - May 31, 2015, 04:15 PM