Blackfeather Woods Cupid
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
All good! :D <3

Burke slowly blinked his eyes open when he heard someone approach. He was laying in the entrance of the den after all, if it was someone that wanted to enter they would have some difficulty entering. Burke smirked a bit at that. He didn't know these footsteps so he doubted that it was someone that was ever allowed to enter. Soon Grimnir arrived and Burke greeted him with a polite nod of his head, although Burke wouldn't mind if the male dropped dead his threats towards Potema Burke cleared his throat before answering the other male. "Meldresi is not some wench you 'fuck' randomly in the woods, Grimnir," he returned, he thought of Tanith. His pale blue eyes glanced over Grim. "I wouldn't say it like that in front of her den," he pointed out rather casually and then winked. Meldresi was one of that girl trophies. Those you don't 'fuck' those were more special than that.

Burke wasn't afraid nor ashamed that he was in Meldresi's care. If he didn't have Meldresi he would have been dead by now. Grimnir would probably have liked that. He also let Grim believe something happened because, why not? Burke wouldn't mind to have a more intimate session with the priestess. He was certain that such a thing would have happened by now if his injuries weren't in the way. Burke then yawned and stretched himself a bit, showing a hint of discomfort. "What brings you here? Trying to kill Potema? What was up with that, Grim? I hope that was some relapse but I can't allow you to harm the girl," Burke spoke, sounding rather casual. Burke was hiding his distaste for Grimnir well. He was the counselor of the pack he couldn't just plainly attack Grim with words. He had to be tactical about it.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Cupid - by Burke - April 26, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Cupid - by Grimnir - April 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Cupid - by Burke - April 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: Cupid - by Grimnir - April 30, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Cupid - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: Cupid - by Grimnir - May 12, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Cupid - by Burke - May 12, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Cupid - by Grimnir - May 21, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Cupid - by Burke - May 21, 2015, 02:13 PM