Greatwater Lake Two different worlds.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Yes Poor Muirg! :O Burke is so mean xD

Burke stepped closer to the young female, who looked puppetry scared. What a great feeling that gave him. Even while he was unwell he was still able to intimidate other wolves. The large male could only smell the salt of the sea in her fur. No pack or anything. Figures since no one would want the girl probably. How mean he could be sometimes. "I understand that, and the wolf you are mistaken for is not appreciated. I told you to go and you are still here quivering in fear. Well that must meant you want to have my teeth take a bit out of your flesh," he growled. 

Burke lifted his head and made himself bigger by pulling up his shoulders. His hackles raised too, as he genuinely liked being the bad guy. He had been a counselor and caretaker in his pack but she was not in his pack. She didn't get to see the soft side of Burke. The male snapped his jaws at her, snapping them shut right in front of her face, to just make her more scared. What was this girl thinking?! He was better than the one she was looking for. He took the opportunity to take the seal skin from her and smirk devilishly at her. "Are you attached to this, silly girl?," he asked, half mumbled. He bit down harder in it and ground his teeth. 
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 02, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 08, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 12, 2015, 06:45 AM