Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Thanks for getting this up! Citali's doesn't know this yet, but she's thrilled she doesn't have to keep looking for him. :P

She'd lost track of how much time they'd wasted. Normally, she was better at this kind of thing. Normally, she also wasn't roaming the countryside chasing faded scents of a wolf she was supposed to be keeping a close eye on. A wolf. Just one. Just one shit ball of fur and all of them had managed to lose him. She was furious. With herself. With the guard. With herself. With walking up and down who the hell knew how many mountain ranges. With herself. With being away from environments where she knew what the hell the plants were supposed to do for what. 

Citali fumed. Silently. Her anger radiated and had been for a number of days (or was it week? months?) now. It felt like an eternity. Unfortunately, their little shit show couldn't continue until they found the chosen one and beat his hide up and down with a stick until he realized he wasn't allowed to venture off without their knowing. How the hell were they supposed to keep an eye on the Queen's son if he vanished into fucking thin air?

Seriously. The air was thinner here and it was taking her awhile to adjust. 

A growl escaped her as they kept moving. How Noct was continuing to put up with her was a testament to the woman's skill as an ambassador. Amicable. Peaceful. Citali didn't have the patience to put up with this shit. She also didn't have the necessary supplies for a through check-up once they found the brat prince either and that was more frustrating than the fact she couldn't find him. New lands. New herbs. New everything. Damn. She was out of her element. He'd made it impossible for her to do her job. And she was excellent. EXCELLENT. How dare he put her in a position where they'd all have to settle for less. 

Her thoughts were churning, repeating themselves like a broken record within her mind as they hunted him down. And then. There. Like a dream she caught a whiff of something familiar. "There. You smell that?" she asked Nochtli, pausing where she stood as she lifted her nose higher. "That's him. That has to be him." She moved, picking up her pace as she tracked the scent until finally she was at an outright run. She barreled over the terrain and no wolf was going to fucking stop her. 

Except for him. Him. The brat prince in all of his– Well shit. 

She plowed into him, slamming into his side as she used his body as a runaway ramp. They tumbled, tangling limbs as she immediately tried to straighten and right herself. No more of this nonsense. This was him. This was, "Tezca-fucking-coatl." She growled, spitting out his name as though it were some kind of poison from her lips. "I could kill you! Kill you! But I'm not. Because I can't. And you better be fucking fine and healthy when I get done checking your filthy, flea-ridden hide for every little scratch, sore and bruise!"
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM