Greatwater Lake Two different worlds.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was surprised how quick he got this young child in tears. Maybe it was rather mean of him but that made it twice the fun. The large male just stood there with the skin in his iron grip. He then spit it out since it smelled weird and stepped on it with is two front paws. The Beta dominantly claimed it with a smirk on his muzzle. "You can't move? Why is that? Did I frighten you that bad?,' the older male returned mockingly. Burke then felt how tired he was and sat down on it. A proud smirk tugging on his lips and tipping his head a bit. "You are friends with the wrong wolf, girl," he then spoke. "Maybe I will keep this seal skin until this apparent son of mine will show his face. He is a coward for still not showing up and being a shadow that lurks on me." What would the male be waiting on? For him to be weak?

This was an excellent idea. He would just keep the seal skin and let the girl fetch this 'Sebastian' that wanted to meet him so bad. That way he wouldn't have do stick out a paw. "Tell you what. I am going to hang on to this precious stinky seal skin of yours while you go find this... Sebastian fella. I waited long enough for the coward and he should face me if you ever want your seal back. You can howl for me at the edge of Black Feather Woods. If you haven't found him within a week then I give the seal skin to rip apart by our young spiderlings," he returned. Now it almost sounded like he was the father of Meldresi's babies. But let her think that, he was basically a father to them anyways.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 01, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 02, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Muirgen - May 08, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Two different worlds. - by Burke - May 12, 2015, 06:45 AM