Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
"What? No," she said quickly, adding into her sister's rebuttal. "Males don't actually become king, Nochtli. That's a female's role." Their society was matriarchal. It was, she was learning, a different way of doing things from some of the packs they'd encountered on their travels, but it was what she knew. It was what they knew. It was the way things would go right back to being as soon as they figured out how how get this one's sorry ass back to the amazon.

It seemed both she and Noct were loosing a little bit of patience on this one. And why wouldn't they? They'd been roaming around aimlessly for what felt like a lifetime. Now that they'd found the "chosen one" it was time to turn the other way and wander back home. Mission accomplished. It should have been that easy, but Tezcacoatl, the now scarred Tezcacoatl, felt as though he had something he needed to say. Since when did he feel like he had to ask for permission? Out with it.

And then he laughed. Chuckling at her wild assumptions, eh? Citali's ears flattened upon her head, a snarl escaping her as she threatened him to get on with it. She'd been disgraced long enough in this crazy act of trying to find him. She would not be shamed any longer. She was damn good at what she did and if he wanted to assure her not a single bone in his body was broken, she was sure as all hell gonna double check. 

Her growl steadied itself in her throat. It gurgled there, brewing in its depths as she awaited his explanation. He stared with a name she recognized, causing her ears to perk and her voice to cease as he continued. Then she was right back at it. "Head injury!?" Fuck. Fuck. Fuck a duck. The queen would have her head. He was piling up strike after strike against her for failing to do her job and she knew damn well her punishment would be just as severe as her failures. Shit. She was fucking screwed. And not in the fun way.

All the same, she listened to him continue. Her mind roamed, trying to separate what she was thinking from the words he was speaking. Amnesia was a serious mental injury. A change in culture and personality was just as severe. Ugh. Why her? Of all the wolves she could have been assigned to, why this? "I'm still calling you Tezcacoatl," she said, not really giving a damn what he called himself. Then she thought about it and continued, making her voice and words suupper slow so he'd better understand. "I am Citali. Ci-tal-i. This is Nochtli. Nocht-li." She glanced towards her companion before continuing. Again, keeping her words slow and spaced out. "We are a part of your guard. I am your healer. She talks pretty. We," she pointed to herself and the other female, "keep you," she pointed towards him, "safe." Screw it. He seemed intelligent enough not to bother dumbing things down. "THE FUCK DID YOU RUN OFF YOU FUCKING FUCKER!?" 

Forget the head injury. She was going to tear an ear off.
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM