Ouroboros Spine Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Bwahahaha! That's awesome.

Her nose ruffled through his fur. He froze, his body tensing as she lingered so near and learned the unsung secrets that clung to him. His latest scuffle with Kodiak. His drifting through the waters. His circling and stalking of lands near and far. He wasn't sure what he continued to wear upon his hide. Blood from a rabbit. A wisp of the ocean. The pines of the mountains. The sweet scent of meadows. A myriad of adventures, but no true scent with which to associate. In time, perhaps, but for now? For now the wilds clung to him and he to them.

She moved away. Instantly he felt his body relax and shift into something far more comfortable. She seated herself in the shade and Kero gazed outward, not yet allowing himself to move from the spot. The sun was not altogether uncomfortable. He'd suffered worse. 

"Some," he admitted. To respond to her more completely. He'd require a dialogue. Sucking in a breath, he proceeded to speak on his discoveries. "Silvertip Mountain lies to the north. They're recruiting. Another pack in the east recently disbanded due to a lack of numbers. Closer to here lies Blackfeather. Rumor has it they're a nasty bunch, but the wolf I ran into seemed... a little more crazy than dark as the rumors suggest..." He let his voice drift as he pondered further. 

"To the far north is Nova Peak. Family oriented and proud. There's a caravan looking to settle, but I can't say whether or not they've found a home." He went on. "Towards the north sea, another pack disbanded. On my way back, another had formed. There are also strong scents in the area to suggest a third be on the way." He mused for a while longer, wondering what else he knew, but settled on leaving it at that. "Aside from this pack, I know of five in total with three on their way. My guess is that there are more, but I've not encountered them as of yet."
Messages In This Thread
Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 13, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 13, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 13, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 13, 2015, 09:08 PM