Ouroboros Spine Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
He nodded. He could share. Better yet, he'd simultaneously been given permission to leave and to roam so long as he collected information along the way. Easy enough. His wandering heart could live by such bounds. It was what he'd been doing anyway. Seeking. Exploring. Learning. Watching. There was really no way of knowing exactly how much he knew. Sharing wasn't his forte.

Speaking of which... "How much do you know of me?" he asked, watching as Tonravik rose to quench her thirst within the water. Hell, he'd not done so much as to share his name with her. She'd nicknamed him almost immediately and he'd run with it. He'd shared nothing of his interests, his skills, his history and only demonstrated a meager few of the components which composed his nature. He had no plans on unloading any of those things on anyone, nor did his question require an answer. "They'll learn nothing of us."

In that, he was confident. Most wolves enjoyed nothing more than to talk about themselves. Tipping the conversation in such a direction was easy. And then they rambled. When he babbled? It was often about nonsense. Enough to make the other feel as though the conversation were balanced. 

Glancing towards her, Kero moved, joining her at the water's edge. He stepped so subtly within it, dampening his front paws in a form of release from the high heat. "I'll erase this scent when I go."
Messages In This Thread
Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 11, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 13, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 13, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 13, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Opportunity is the Tip of the Spear - by Iqniq - May 13, 2015, 09:08 PM