Redhawk Caldera I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Not surprisingly, Wildfire protested Elwood's suggestion. He couldn't blame her; thunderstorms were one of nature's most spectacular shows, and he knew that she was especially interested as a naturalist apprentice. With a playful smile and roll of his eyes, he looked to Dove, hoping to get some backup from Fox's sister. The white she-wolf seemed irritated by Wildfire's attitude, however, and unceremoniously departed. Elwood's brows raised as he watched her receding figure; he thought that her response was somewhat rude, but had grown to expect such a demeanor from her.

He shook his head gently, then refocused his attention on Wildfire. Overhead, there was another rumble of thunder; it sounded closer than before, and it was soon accompanied by a not-so-distant blaze of lightning. "I know it's neat to see, but lightning can be dangerous," he explained patiently, though his paws were itching to find cover. He wanted to make a compromise to ensure their safety and simultaneously please his niece. This would perhaps be the first time he learned that it wasn't always possible to do both.

"Maybe we can lay under some bushes where we can see through the leaves. Or what about a big rock?" he wondered aloud; if there was some sort of stone outcropping, they could potentially hide under an overhang.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti - by Elwood - May 13, 2015, 12:32 PM