Stavanger Bay If only living was as easy now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle tilted her head softly at his greeting, and show of submission. Appreciating it all the same. Sometimes she feared that they would not follow her, now that she did not have Ragnar backing her. It upset her greatly, and worried her all the time. She however tampered it down and pushed it down. Thistle thought on Gunnar's words before he left, telling her of the curse that lay thick and heavy on this pack. She wasn't sure anymore, if it was the area, or if it was she. Everything, happened when she was around, everything. It worried her.

Thistle looked at him strangely, knowing he was lying, but also unsure how to approach it. Atreyu had been much closer with Ragnar than she. He probably felt the grief as acutely as she did. Thistle would not have condemned him for his thoughts of violence. She actually probably would have told him good thinking, for it was the viking way to be violent. Hadn't Ragnar proven that so many times, and despite that he had been a good man, a man she loved so much it hurt.

Thistle sighed and wrinkled her nose, I am troubled by this. I know his scent, but for the life of me I cannot put a face to it. It drives me crazy. I have been thinking and puzzling over and over again trying to remember, and it just does not come. It has too much mixed in with it now. I do not condone your thoughts, I would not mind killing him myself. However, you must promise me Atreyu that if you do think you find him, you make sure he is the right one and you take others with you? I will not have anymore die while i am queen of the bay. Please?
Messages In This Thread
If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - April 29, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 17, 2015, 02:50 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - May 17, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 18, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - June 08, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - June 29, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - July 04, 2015, 04:22 PM