Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She wanted to shake him, to be honest. "If we'd been there... If you hadn't run off, then yeah. You probably wouldn't have cracked your skull and lost your memory. At least we would have had a fighting chance to help you either prevent it, or heal properly after." Citali was the best healer she knew and this one had just... left them. No, there wasn't any changing it, but it still didn't help the feeling that he'd just... abandoned them willy nilly. They never would have done so to him, no matter the circumstances. She trusted her Queen, of course, but now, she trusted her Prince to mostly look out for himself rather than the ones who had been chosen to follow and aid him.

"Great," She snapped, suddenly irritated. "Keep your death deeds to yourself. We don't need any nutjobs running around trying to exact their revenge on you." Her tail lashed behind her, uncomfortable with the pain of abandonment. Had she had the foresight to say no to this mission, she'd have gotten to stay home and... what? Continue her studies? Be stuck in the only world she knew without having a chance to get out and experience the world herself? So much for being some great asset to their Great Prince. She was expendable, and she knew that now. 

Citali spoke for the both of them and Nocta simply agreed with her. They were stuck here with him, with a wolf who didn't care that he'd just left them there. Whether he could remember why he'd done it or not, he still had and that stung. "Since you obviously don't remember, Citali was your healer and I was your Scout and Council." 'Not that you felt you needed us.' Oh yes, she was feeling quite bitter right now, but kept that particular comment to herself. It was of little use right now. "Where is your den so we can shack up nearby?"
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM