The Heartwood The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home
17 Posts
Ooc — Soapbox
She talked funny. Kind of formal like. He tipped his head to the side as he looked at her, not quite sure what to make of them except for the fact that she seemed to somewhat agree with his poorly construed logic. Asbestos hooked his little thumbs together as he blinked up at her and waited for the rest of things to come together. Yes walking. More walking! And less talking! Except he was good at both. Well. The talking bit. And riding and/or flapping. He confused himself. 

The wolf eventually agreed. Asbestos beamed as he spread his wings and flapped a few times. Flitting through the air, he landed atop her head and sat down between her ears. He reached then, making himself at home as he was careful of her skin and instead took up an ear between each of his thumbs. "Onward then!" he announced, letting her know he was ready. "Let's go! If we don't get out of here soon, I'll never get back to my wing den!"

He was unsure that she'd referred to that thing she had with her as a skin, but it didn't much matter. The little brown bat was far more interested in his ride out of these woods.

With some banter back and forth, they made it out of the woods and parted ways.

-fade thread-
Messages In This Thread
The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Asbestos - May 20, 2015, 12:07 PM