Redhawk Caldera I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
How could he say no to that face? Wildfire looked at him earnestly as she begged to go out into the elements, and he couldn't turn her down. The dangerous part of the storm had passed; the worst that could happen would be for her to catch a cold, but he doubted the possibility due to the humidity. He scrunched his face up thoughtfully, reaching a paw to tap his chin as though he really had to consider her request.

"I'll race you to the nearest puddle," he suddenly said, his expression shifting to one of delight as he took to his feet and squeezed out of the den. Immediately, his shoulders and back were pelted with warm rain, and he paused to shake in spite of himself. He then darted towards the first puddle that he saw, his paws squelching in the wet mud as he drew near.

"Cannonball!" he yelped, launching himself into the water and creating a miniature splash. Surely, Wildfire was right behind him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti - by Elwood - May 21, 2015, 12:01 PM