Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Neither of the women would leave him, not unlike Manauia; nor did either seem all that pleased by his admittance that he had brought the death of the man responsible for ripping everything from him, though it was the ebony Nochtli that seemed the most distressed by it. Her words were snappish, though if it was because she truly feared that someone would figure out that it had been he that had killed Ragnar and they would come for him or not he did not know, but having nothing else to go off of this was what he assumed, the concept that she was upset at his...at Tezcacoatl's initial sneak off move entirely lost upon him as a possibility. He could not remember why he'd snuck off, though the simple truth was the only reason he'd been aware that he had snuck off had been because of Manuaia informing him. Without her imparted knowledge he would be clueless — though his obliviousness did him no kind favors in the current moment. The ebony woman's shift in behavior, the almost emotionally wounded demeanor she now carried was little short of perplexing to the Rekkr.

“His pack is weak, nothing more than a shadow of his attempt to replicate Odinn's Cove,” A pack that both of them should have known well, and a subtle clue as to how close to Coatl's Rise he had been during his imprisonment. “Without their Patriarch I am not sure they will even survive,” Týrr offered his theory. Despite his big talk, however, the furrow of his brow showed that he was not so quick, arrogant, nor ignorant to assume that without any sort of doubt. Perhaps the Bay wolves would prove him wrong. “Still, stay clear of them. If you must give them a name call me Tezcacoatl, it is not a name they will readily recognize." Týrr, however, might be enough to spill everything to Thistle Cloud or Gunnar, if he could even remember that far back when the Amazon Rekkr had threatened in hushed tones to end his life.

It had been to scare him, and out of little else but jealousy, something that had been quickly and forever replaced by repulsion and hatred that he had felt for Ragnar in the months leading up to the Viking's death. “I am sorry for what Tez-what I have caused you,” Though his crystalline blue eyes had made to level upon Nochtli his words were also meant for Citali, as well. “Since you both are staying, you are welcome to the caches I have built in preparation for the wolves that I will gather to follow under my rule here,” They were his wolves now, and it was his job to take care of them ...for a turn. He wished to atone for whatever he had caused them, slowly by embracing the Amazon heritage and trying to regain his memories without killing himself (or suffering from a mental breakdown) in the process, but everything was baby steps and he had no intentions of rushing it. “In the very heart of the Ridge,” The Prince gestured in the heart's direction with a regal sweep of his muzzle, ears splaying back for a few seconds before he returned his gaze and full attention back to the amazon women before him. “Are you sure you just don't want to share my den with me to ensure I'm absolutely safe?” The Rekkr could not help but jest with a soft snort leaving his black, leathery nostrils. He was purely teasing them, not minding that they wished to be close. Soon, those pledged to his cause would be aiding in the claim and he would ascertain that they all denned within the heart of the Ridge. 
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM