Stavanger Bay If only living was as easy now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not trifle with the staring, normally she would have. She herself, was a little excited at the prospect of perhaps finding out the truth of who murdered Ragnar. She thought long and hard about it, it had to be a wolf her husband knew and was comfortable with. She knew it was not the wolf Peregrine, though she realized they still owed them a visit. She frowned in thought.

Thistle turned back to him again, and saw his deflated stance. She leaned forward and nudged him gently. Do not lose your Vim and Vinegar Atreyu, it will do you well in life. I think I may have it down to a few prospects. Because the wolf would have to have known Ragnar. To get that close, and he would have had to trust them. Ragnar trusts no one, but a few. If asked Thistle would have thought the wolf both dumb and brave, to approach her husband in such a manner. 

Thistle looked at him and dipped her muzzle, I would have you gather information, if you can do it without causing strife to yourself and others. We do not want anyone to suspect, we want to murder one of their own. Make a trip to Redhawk Caldera ask for Peregrine. I do not think that he has done it, but he does deserve to know of my husbands death, as he wanted to be allies once upon a time. Ragnar has two sons running around out there. Tyrr, and Bragi, Tyrr was adopted, so he could have a reason. Bragi however was not. Also, Dagrun brother of Ragnar. I do not know if they are still about anyway, but if they are. That is all I can think of. YOu becareful Atreyu, and come back to us. We do not want to lose anymore family members. If any should attack you, you attack back, and you tell us and we will act accordingly. 
Messages In This Thread
If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2015, 08:00 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - April 29, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 17, 2015, 02:50 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 18, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - May 23, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - June 08, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by RIP Atreyu - June 29, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: If only living was as easy now - by Thistle Cloud - July 04, 2015, 04:22 PM