Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Her eyes narrowed, the fire in them flashing as she held in her desire to verbally flay him. She could, though she had more respect than that. He was her leader. That and she was not ready to say how she felt over all of this. They could have just left after he'd abandoned them, could have turned around and gone back home, admit to the Queen that they'd lost him and take their punishment. They could have done so. They were Amazons and the idea of punishment, while it was not enjoyed, was something they took with silence and grace, with strength. But no. They'd returned to him, to aid and to support, but it had turned out they'd only been forgotten. 

He apologized but long ago, the female wolf had learned to put stock in actions, as words could prove nothing. They were simply words. Even so, the Tlachinolli wolf did not know what he could have done to show that his apologies were true. Once more, her friend spoke and Nochtli said nothing to counteract the Medic's words. She simply watched him, silent at the moment, ready to be done with this particular reunion. She wanted to get away, to lie in the rays of their Sun God and let him impart patience and understanding upon her. Boy, did she need it. But he had not yet dismissed them and while she was emotionally hurt and angry, Nochtli knew the boundaries could be pushed no further. Not today, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM