Larksong Grotto Now we got problems
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Nochtli Yes this takes place after the thread they have! (I think I do have to edit a post for that but that is okay!) And also. I kinda like that Seb might/would be taken hostage by FFR! (Or just Citali) Poor Seb tho. 

Sebastian might be a bit stupid, foolish and reckless but he wanted to prove his point. The male could be awfully stubborn. He wasn't here to murder Peregrine's daughter and he also wasn't here to hurt her. He would growl but not really fight her. If he would she would only twist the story that he was some assassin. Please, Sebastian felt like he didn't even look like an assassin. He was large yes, and might be seen as a warrior but he was far from it. Most of his act was a bluff. Sebastian braced himself for the impact of her attack, still not knowing this alpha female's name. The blow got him good, pain exploded from his upper front paw, shoulder and chest. He gritted his teeth, wanting to defend himself but he was mentally stronger. Wanting to yell at the female that he wasn't here for bloodshed. A sinister thought went through him, let them believe he wasn't there for bloodshed and once they backed off he would take them off guard and just kill the outrageous female. But, Sebastian pushed that thought away. He wasn't like that, he didn't want to be like that. He was honorable and true to his word. Sebastian didn't regret provoking the female, she was playing dirty by calling her whole pack so he had the right to attack at least verbally. Then again, may it wasn't the smart thing to do in Sebastian's case.

Sebastian didn't allow himself to yelp, he was relieved when Nochtli came into the picture and Miss. Citali! Miss. Citali was nice! She taught him about herbs. It was good lessons too, Sebastian felt cheerful for a moment to see the two faces. He watched how Nochtli diplomatically started to talk about him. Nochtli was smart though. Peregrine did know Sebastian was visiting her in the North. Sebastian said he would only take a week maximum. So if he happened to die he at least hoped RHC would look for him. But if they would look for him Nochtli was the first to be talked to. He didn't want her to be attacked by Peregrine or one of his pack. Redhawk had already too many enemies. He just wished he got a history lesson starter kit so he would be up to date which wolves to avoid. Otherwise he would have never gotten even close to this damn cave, he wouldn't never greet this female. Sebastian got a bitter taste in his mouth when Nochtli wouldn't stop the pack from killing him, and even though they had just been friends Sebastian thought that if this would happen to Nochtli he would have fought for the girl. Maybe he was just really loyal to the ones he considered friends. On the other hand he couldn't really ask her to die for him. Sebastian felt torn on the inside but eventually a lonely feeling settled over him.

Sebastian's head started to feel a bit light with the blood dripping down from his shoulder to his left front paw. There was a big gash there. He wanted to say something too but he didn't really got the opportunity to get between their conversation. "Redhawk Caldera...," he muttered in correction to Nochtli. Then Sebastian reminded himself that he didn't really have to remind the others of which pack he was from, frankly that fact got him in trouble the first place. The large grey male still held himself with some self esteem. He wanted to make his point. The ugly one spoke to Nochtli. Sebastian didn't expect the circling wolf to attack him. Sebastian swallowed his yelp when the ugly one's teeth sunk into his neck. Sebastian tried to pull himself free by using the strength he had in his body. Then Miss. Citali had stepped between them as sort of his guard. She even pointed out something very important! Yes, Miss Citali, Sebastian cheered in his mind. They were making it a pack problem while he was utterly innocent. He had been at the wrong place at the wrong time! But then the female continued. Wait what?! Kidnapping? What was she talking about!? He saw the healer as his teacher and mentor. She had been nice to him, he had done well under her lesson. Now she wanted to kidnap him and god knows what else? Sebastian's heart sunk. Sebastian let out a frown. He was born in the North! He had only traveled south to confront his father (which he still needed to do....). He liked cold and he wouldn't look away from a fight. Well, today he would but only because he was proving that he wasn't here to kill after all. Sebastian's head was starting to lower a bit with the blood leaking from the wounds on his neck, shoulder and upper left paw.

The brown male spoke to Citali, telling lies about his pack. Sebastian's cold pale blue eyes stared right back at him. He knew those were lies, these wolves were all falsely informed. Sebastian bared his teeth when he was insulted, the male even spoke of gelding him. What kind of barbaric wolves lived here?! Sebastian didn't expect Miss. Citali to respond like that. Honestly, Sebastian was a bit scared of what she would do to him. Maybe she wasn't as nice as he thought she would be. Sebastian wanted to step aside when she approached but then the paw collided with his nose, feeling the scratch of her nails. "Hey--," he let out in protest but the female spoke. Sebastian was confused. Was this all an act for the other pack so they would think she would torture him or was she actually ... keen .. on torturing him. Sebastian didn't want to be a slave. His pale eyes fell into the ones of Miss. Citali. A pouting frown came on the wolves features. He wanted to protest and tell Citali that he only meant to inform. He didn't expect them to fight for him. Though Nochtli kinda did with her words he now realized. The loneliness lifted and he found some strength in what the dark female had said. At least there was one wolf who was rooting for him to be alive, and well... Citali too, but he disliked what she was planning for him. He almost didn't even hear the dark female when she spoke, too much in his own head.

Sebastian lifted his head. Now he wanted to speak. "You are making this a pack thing! I am innocent. I am not even here to assassinate you," he turned his gaze to the female he didn't know her name (Saena). "I haven't even fought back to show that I don't even really want to fight. I was visiting Nochtli after all the drama that happened at the Caldera. I didn't even know you were his daughter until you mentioned it. I don't know my alpha's full history, so excuse me for not knowing. I've only been there for a few months. You are going to kill me for something I didn't even do?! I wasn't there when you were chased away. I didn't even touch your sister the day she came to our home ready to kill. The only thing I did was shield Wildfire away from the bloodshed and licked her wounds!! You are so filled with rage you would do almost the same thing you hate your father for," he huffed. The worst of all, Sebastian was innocent. Junior who attempted to kill Wildfire was not innocent at all. He had even given her, without knowing, the information she wanted to know. "I will not run away because you tell me I am not welcome in a spot that you haven't claimed. I haven't done anything to hurt you, you just label me as 'bad' because I happen to live the family members you have a feud with?! Grow up," he huffed, Sebastian looked really agitated and tired at the same time. This was also a thing about Sebastian that he had trouble to keep his mouth shut in moments like this, but at least others would know the truth.

His pale blue eyes roamed over the group and his ears flattened against his skull. He didn't want to die if he died now his whole life had been a misery. He didn't want his life to end with no highlights in it. His nose hurt from Citali's paws and his body trembled as he tried to keep himself standing. Sebastian uplift in spirit died out again. They already took chunks from his flesh, made him feel horrible about himself and Sebastian even felt a bit humiliated if he was really honest. There were only a few options for him now. Die at the paws of this pack, or live and be a slave to Miss. Citali. He didn't want to choose any of those options but if he had to choose he then he would choose Miss Citali. Sebastian wasn't a quite. Plus he could at least learn about herbs. Sebastian felt his spirits crumbling more as all the eyes were watching him. So much for his mini holiday... "Miss. Citali, Can we go now?" Though when he spoke Sebastian's eyes fell with a glare at Saena. Horrible Wench. Life-ruiner. Creature from Hell. No wonder Fox hated her.
Messages In This Thread
Now we got problems - by Saēna - June 09, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Now we got problems - by Sebastian - June 10, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: Now we got problems - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: Now we got problems - by Sebastian - June 16, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Now we got problems - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Now we got problems - by Sebastian - June 16, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Now we got problems - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Now we got problems - by Sebastian - June 17, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: Now we got problems - by Saēna - June 17, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Now we got problems - by Sebastian - June 17, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Now we got problems - by Saēna - June 17, 2015, 07:36 PM