Duck Lake I Could Use A Hammer Right Now
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace would be lying if he didn't find her more intriguing now that she had spoken a different language. It made him wonder where she was from, what her tongue was from. He was a curious wolf by nature, he couldn't help it. And he craved knowledge the way other's craved meat. Though he too liked meat, especially deer. I wish I did, it sounds intriguing. That was all he said on the matter.

Jace looked down at his scars again, and smiled crookedly. It was not a cheery smile, actually rather weakly. As he realized he was literally riddled with scars. Most i got protecting another, a few because my temper gets in the way. But I am not yet dead, and no one has been able to get me down, so I see that as a win. I do not see it as a loss. The only fight he could think of that he hadn't been protecting another, or his home was with Scimitar. And in a sick twisted way, he had been protecting his home and leaf, from his own temper.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - April 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 02, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 02, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - May 13, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - May 13, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Kivi - June 13, 2015, 01:48 AM
RE: I Could Use A Hammer Right Now - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:26 PM