Redtail Rise [m] I think we better do it like we're doing it now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
After the incident with Sebastian, Reek had done little to consider the moral implications or the mental gymnastics necessary to justify the pack's actions.  But with the news of Junior's fate at the hands of the wolves of the Caldera, every single outsider was now a threat, even more-so than before. The north was sacred ground and not to be crossed by those who don't belong and Reek was dead set on keeping it that way.  Sebastion had sealed his fate as soon as he crossed the Sunspire Mountains.

Reek took a long, ponderous pause as he played the events over in his mind.  The fray, the blood, the escape.  He sighed and whispered, "My only regret is that he left with his life."  It may have been harsh, cruel even, but Sebastian keeping his life would only cause more trouble for the Rise in the long run.  If the picture Reek had formed of Peregrin was accurate, there would be war on the horizon.  "We did the right thing... but if he makes it back to the Caldera alive, we may have issues."    But even if the Redhawk died on the road, the debt was not paid.  Junior deserved more.  Vindication was necessary. 

"As for Oliver," he continued, "he just doesn't understand.  If he knew what happened... if he knew Junior— he would have been just as angry."  The pack had been emotionally charged, and seeing as Oliver was new, he didn't hold the same sentiment.  A righteous cause seemed more like senseless violence.  "He'll learn, he stated with finality.  And if he didn't, he could leave.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we better do it like we're doing it now - by Reek - July 03, 2015, 12:18 PM