Blacktail Deer Plateau [Meeting] Trying to take what's lost and broken, make it right
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
This one will end Thursday!

There were no arguments, not that he had expected much.  By giving them autonomy he allowed them to choose whether or not to involve themselves with the struggles of another pack, and if they had their doubts, they could act upon them accordingly.  He did not think that Saena's pack would be troubled by war, for surely Peregrine and Fox would be content to let them exist in their own northern lands, but should they bring trouble Dante did not feel in good conscience he could let her face the threat alone.  And furthermore, who was to say, if they sought to eliminate one part of their history, they would not turn to another soon after?

Impossibilities, he hoped.  Paranoia and worries that were far from the realm of truth.  But the only way to be sure was to wait.  His eyes traveled to the latecomers, relieved to see Harlyn looking well, his suspicions based on Mordecai's outlook confirmed.  He did not mind their arrival, simply glad they had heeded the summons and untroubled that it had taken them longer to arrive.  Likely they had just had farther to come.  He sensed none of the emotions that lay beneath, though Siren's demeanor did slightly less exuberant even than the first time they had met.

"Ok.  Lastly, I wish to organize a large hunt soon.  It is time some learned the ways, and all who want to participate are welcome."  He managed a smile at this, and turned his focus to the three youngest in attendance.  They were ready to run with them, but the larger the group, the safer the lesson would be.  "I have been tracking some movements, and as soon as it is opportune, we will gather."  He'd thought perhaps immediately following this, but another day or two might suffice and provide better timing.  The deer seemed restless for some reason and he knew they would have problems getting near such agitated prey.

That was the last he wished to say, and he turned finally to Lasher and Blue to ensure there was nothing they wished to add.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meeting] Trying to take what's lost and broken, make it right - by Dante RIP - July 19, 2015, 11:19 PM