Fairspell Meadow If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Using the ravens and crows as NPCs

Her initial plan to return back to Blackfeather after the storm was scratched out the moment she saw the giant, dark funnel of wind dancing towards the Mesa from a small cavern in the Mesa's side. The crows and ravens went silent, huddled together (but separated in their respective factions), watching the storm just as she did. They must have known who she was, for both groups let her sit nearby them as the tornado slowly fizzled away, its destruction complete...at least in this area. The corvids were still quiet, occasionally quorking softly in their own tongues, but the eerie silence held, until she heard the debris fall.

The Blackfeather Princess turned her single-eyed gaze to the meadow, marveling and what had been torn up and discarded almost carelessly. Curiosity took over, urging her to rise and walk towards the edge of the meadow where it touched the Mesa.

Potema sniffed around the debris, wishing that the tornado threw down something for her, and the corvids, to eat before she made the attempt of going back to Blackfeather. The girl paused, seeing the familiar form of a wolf lying on the ground. He must have been sucked up by the funnel and cast down when it disappeared. Sucks to be him then. The girl sniffed the wolf, not recognizing his smell (though it might have been messed up by the wind), then blinking as she saw the rise and fall of his chest.

A handful of the black birds followed her lead, circling low in the air. A few landed nearby and one was even bold enough to hop forward to try to peck the wolf. "He isn't dead." She warned them away, wondering if they understood what she said. Only a small elite group of crows and ravens could speak the wolf tongue, from what her Mother said. There might be a chance that they could understand, at least. "But I don't know him, so I guess you could eat him if you want."
Messages In This Thread
RE: If there’s a wrong road, I’m damn sure gonna take it - by Potema - July 20, 2015, 05:43 PM