I could use someone like you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Reek gave a fairly accurate account of the Rise's troubles lately. Saena almost felt it prudent to mention that Fox had been nothing but a royal bitch since the day she arrived at the plateau, but a little voice inside her head reminded her that these wolves knew Fox. Hell, they'd followed her once before Bazi took over, if the arctic wolf's tale was true. She didn't need to make enemies based on her personal feelings toward their former leader.

"She was being an idiot," Saena mumbled in response to Kaskara and Scimitar both, "selfish. She tricked her way in and attacked a child." She let that hang in the air a moment before adding, "I don't condone her actions, but I do believe it's a cycle beginning and ending with Fox. Her mate is... Was... Our father, before she convinced him to leave his entire life behind for her. Junior was deeply bothered by it."

Whatever the case may be, Junior was family, which was what brought Reek and Saena here. "Junior did a very terrible thing in retaliation and she did it without the support or even the knowledge of my pack. I acknowledge that, and know there was no other outcome for her. However... Fox's unprovoked attack on myself was unwarranted. I've never posed a threat to her or her children, who I've met. My trip there was to teach them about naturalism. My father attacked Reek for helping one of those children once. That, coupled with their presence in the taiga--I don't know why they come but I too smelled Fox, not long before encountering a male from their pack--makes me nervous that they are out to kill me and my wolves. That we are being punished for another's crime based on relation alone." It was, unfortunately, a crime by association, but they were nevertheless innocent of it.

She turned her head to Reek then, intending to let the beta reveal the true meaning behind their visit here. Kaskara had once asked about an alliance. At the time, Saena's strategy was to see what happened before committing. But now the Redtail Rise wolves needed the added protection of their neighbours in the event Redhawk Caldera rose against them, and she'd shown already a willingness to aid them in return. She could only hope they would see her plight the way she did, as a pack affair, and not as something that solely affected her.
Messages In This Thread
I could use someone like you - by Saēna - June 22, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Bazi - June 25, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Kaskara - June 28, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Scimitar - July 03, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Reek - July 07, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Kaskara - July 21, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Scimitar - July 27, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Saēna - July 28, 2015, 06:58 AM