Blacktail Deer Plateau [Meeting] Trying to take what's lost and broken, make it right
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
powerplay with permission!!! My last post, sorry for the delay XD I will close this up in a few days and hand out exp then

Dante waited, his tail waving slightly with approval, as Lasher announced his and Blue Willow's new status. He had wondered, with the male's free spirit, if they would ever term themselves official mates, but that they did gave him a deep sense of contentment. Something here was going right. Not everything was falling apart.

As he stood and waited for all to go their own ways, he marked those who he wished to speak with mentally. He would approach them soon, find how they were settling, how they were feeling, and what was going on. It was so easy to lose touch in a place large as this, and they were few. Cohesion was extremely important.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meeting] Trying to take what's lost and broken, make it right - by Dante RIP - July 30, 2015, 11:27 AM