Moonspear fires
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
To look upon her now musters discomposure. Day by passing day, Tonravik's midriff sagged and her motions slowed. Kapvik did not need to speak to tell all this trekking around was taking a toll on her. Not to mention the strain she must be enduring...The wolverine felt like snapping at her. You should be resting. Let us take over for now. Instead, she was adamant to involve herself. This exacerbated the wolverine. Why the hell wasn't Iqniq hounding her? If she doesn't listen to me, why would she listen to him? Because those are his children in her belly. Because he had just as much a right to worry for them. Because Tonravik continued to defy the healer's instructions given to her back at Kotsiktok Pond. But so much has happened. He could not blame her for her motility. They had much to do; to be absent now at such a crucial time...
INDENTThat does not mean he had to like it.
INDENTMuteness accompanied them in their travel. Awkwardness trailed behind. Rosalyn's company had been squandered. Kapvik felt like he had tried to do something Very Bad™. This tied in with Iqniq's assault left him feeling undesired. Like his place was not with Tonravik but elsewhere. Then again, it was Tonravik that sought him out in this endeavor, so maybe he was not a complete waste of space. Although this brought up more questions than answers.
INDENTKapvik had left for some time alone. Feeling frustrated, bushed, and generally in a bad way brought him to the threshold of snapping. It would be best to get away from those he loved before he unleashed his burdens upon him. It had not been a matter of if, but when. So he took to the wilds and he found that foxy maiden, Rosalyn. Sex had not been at the top of his list today, but when the temptress showed interest...all reservations flew out the window. Before he could even get down to business, Tonravik showed up. I'm nobody, though. Why aren't you asking Weirdie, or Arverk? They had the rank, they can take the wolverine's place for an hour or two.
INDENTKapvik bolstered nothing impressive and yet he seemed to be doing an awful lot of work for...what, exactly? A place within the pack? Feels like I don't even belong here. Oh, the perplexity.
INDENTWe did not get everybody,” he monotonously informed. She already knew this, but he felt the need to speak up. Why else would they be here? “I assume you want me to search for those missing.” What would they find? Charred remains or a wolf intact? How grim.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
fires - by Tonravik - August 03, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: fires - by Tatsuya - August 04, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: fires - by Tonravik - August 14, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: fires - by Tatsuya - August 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: fires - by Tonravik - August 31, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: fires - by Tatsuya - August 31, 2015, 10:47 PM
RE: fires - by Tonravik - September 02, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: fires - by Tatsuya - September 02, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: fires - by Tonravik - September 11, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: fires - by Tatsuya - September 11, 2015, 01:37 PM