Swiftcurrent Creek spanish gold
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
He wanted to know why she liked him and Bones grinned all the more, amused by his reaction. She shrugged, the casualness likely fanning the flames of Ira's ire even more, and replied, "Partly to drive you crazy..." Her toothy smile became almost a happy leer for a moment before she added, "But mostly because I think you're like a crab: hard and mean and crabby on the outside but secretly mushy and sweet on the inside. And you're not fake; you're gen-u-ine, which is a lot more than most people," she finished, her eyes darkening for only a second when she thought of her mother, who tricked others by profession, seducing them with her wiles and then robbing them blind...

It was like Bones could sense the inner turmoil or maybe see it on his pale, youthful face. "Don't worry, I only like you a little," she quipped with a chortle when a sudden breeze kicked up with surprisingly frigid teeth, which sawed through her wet fur all the way down to Bones's bones.

She shivered slightly and the cuts on her neck stung, which made her think of the whole fiasco with the mountain lion again. In the days since the fight, the resilient and childlike youth had mostly subverted the memories of the white she-wolf's miscarriage and even the Alpha's abrupt abandonment of the scene. She'd sort of sugarcoated the entire thing in her head, mostly because she didn't know what to do or think about all of that other bad stuff that had happened. Her youthful way of dealing with it was not to deal with it at all and blithely move on with her life.

The dreary recollections died down with the breeze and Bones blinked at Ira. "Whoops, I was twenty thousand leagues under the sea for a minute there," she excused herself. "I'm gonna go find someplace to dry off and get warm. I'd invite you to come with me but I know you'll say no, so... see you later, blaggard!" She giggled, then turn and sprang away like a young gray rabbit.
Messages In This Thread
spanish gold - by Bones - March 15, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: spanish gold - by Ira Nox - March 15, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: spanish gold - by Bones - March 15, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: spanish gold - by Ira Nox - March 15, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: spanish gold - by Bones - March 16, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: spanish gold - by Ira Nox - March 16, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: spanish gold - by Bones - March 16, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: spanish gold - by Ira Nox - March 18, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: spanish gold - by Bones - March 18, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: spanish gold - by Ira Nox - March 19, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: spanish gold - by Bones - March 19, 2014, 09:12 AM