Redhawk Caldera I'm the holy water you can't live without
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The Alpha's ear flicked when the thunder and lightning made their appearance. That was all. The rest of his attention remained fixed on Nightjar as his son closed in on the muskrat. The critter eventually made a beeline toward the water. Although the pup gave chase, he could not possibly compete with the muskrat in its natural habitat. He acknowledged the futility of pursuit, backing out of the water. That's when he noticed his father watching from the ridge. Their eyes locked.

Peregrine pushed himself to his feet and loped down to meet his son, his tail waving above and behind him. "Four out of five hunts end in failure," he said to Nightjar. The young wolf did not seem overly discouraged, so he didn't press the point further than that. "I was watching you. You show a lot of promise as a particularly skilled hunter. Have you thought of following in my footsteps and becoming a Gamekeeper? You know I'd love to mentor you."
Messages In This Thread
I'm the holy water you can't live without - by Nightjar - August 02, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: I'm the holy water you can't live without - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 09, 2015, 12:37 PM