I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot]
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
ooc: I can do some healing threads for those who get hurt as well, since Thistle Cloud is an aspiring healer. Meet some new members too.

Thistle Cloud woke in the morning and froze. She slid her ears back, feeling a deep pressure in her chest as if something was very very wrong. She scrabbled quickly from her den, legs splayed every which way as she rushed from the den. She didn't know why but she felt as if she should not be in her den at all right now, that it was a very dangerous place at the moment.

She made it from her den panting slightly and then suddenly she whined as she felt the very ground rumble beneath her feet, what on earth could possible be wrong to make the ground move so. Her hackles rose and her tail lifted high above her back and another keening whine came from her throat. What was going on.

As she stood trying to gather her bearings unsure what to do she heard the first crack and with a yelp she looked up to see a wall of mountain rock and snow coming towards her as fast as it could possibly get her. She howled and ran her tail tucked tightly between her legs, her legs a blur as she tried to get past the avalanche and the snow and rock and ice. Small rocks and ice caught her in the sides and one landed on her foot paw, but despite her nicks and bruises she kept going to far gone with fear to stop or feel it, she would worry about her injuries later right now she just wanted as far away from the wall of snow as possible.

She ran fast her breath coming in tightening gasps as she tried to outrun the avalanche. Finally, her legs could go no more and with a yelp her legs went out and she hit the ground knocking the little wind that was left out of her and she lay gasping for breath while the earth rained it's fury all around her. More rocks and ice nicked at her and all she could do was curl up in a ball and hope she would not be buried and as luck would have it she was not though she did sustain some superficial injuries.
Messages In This Thread
I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 20, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by RIP Bayou - March 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 20, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 20, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 21, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 22, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Kennedy - March 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Pump - March 27, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: I don't trust mountains [Mini-plot] - by Ragnar - March 28, 2014, 07:11 AM