she runs on indignation
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She was contentedly snatching mouthfuls of thyme and moved on to begin scrounging at the roots. Her paws turned over the soil as she was careful not to tear the roots, but rather soften the surrounding earth so she might gently coax the plant from the ground without severing any important ends. It was troublesome work, but she took care to do it properly before the pounding of feet against the earth distracted her. Ears swiveled atop her head as she lifted her crown and turned to face the scraggly looking wolf who promptly spoke.

What? Was that supposed to be funny? She gave him a confused look. She currently had all the time in the world to be collecting herbs... Oh. Then he explained himself and stood a touch to close. She scooted sideways, creating space where he'd so crudely invaded hers. A sniff with her nose caught the sweet scent of sap clinging to him which only validated her desire not to linger too close. That would be a pain to clean. The dirt on her paws would be far easier to manage.

With a mouthful of thyme, she said nothing and was soon cornered by the presence of another male. And another jab. Then a question that was sent her way. I'm surrounded by idiots... She placed the thyme she'd gathered on the ground at her paws and cleared her mouth for speaking. Only now she found herself at a sudden loss for words if only because she was not so sure she wished to provoke their gaiety further.

"You are equally ridiculous," she settled with instead. "You," she said, turning towards Reek. "Stop punishing me with your puny puns." Her gaze shifted towards Arion. "And you. Stop being everywhere I'm being. I have one shadow, I do not need another following me around." There. Now they were scolded properly. And currently, since they had nothing better to do other than to speak in jest, it was up to her to give them a more amicable task. "But since you are both here, you might as well make yourselves useful. You, brownish one. Gather up the thyme I've already snipped. And you, scraggles, see if you can't coax the rest of plant from the ground. It's nearly there."
Messages In This Thread
she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 19, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 19, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 19, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 19, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 20, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 20, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 20, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 26, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 30, 2015, 03:34 PM