Neverwinter Forest what i've done
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris

Choices. Pantaleimon was confronted with the choices he had made as he crouched from Chimera Fields south. Home. Pantaleimon had tried to throw up, but hadn't managed to get whatever was bothering him out. He knew little of plants, and didn't know this was a plant to begin with. For all Pan knew, the strange female that had come upon him had used fermented meat -- but how had she masked the scent? -- or magic or the Gods or whatever.

Several times Pan had tried to howl, but his swollen throat refused him to try and find out if any Redhawk Caldera wolves were near enough to hear his call. And so, with pain coarsing through his body and barely able to speak any words at all, Pantaleimon started south. Eventually he reached Neverwinter Forest, but while it should've been a relief, it only served as a reminder that he was far from home.

Darkness spread over the lands as night fell upon him, and Pantaleimon lay down next to a tree at the northern frays of the forest. Pan felt incredibly vulnerable, but he had no choice. He curled up and squinted his eyes as pain seemed a constant factor now. Would this pass, like Perry's headaches? Would his eye pop out too? Or would he die here, alone in this forest, never to be found again, thought to be a deserter by Redhawk Caldera? It terrified Pan to think of the last, and he tried to get up to move on, unwilling to die here. As soon as he got up, however, he slid right down to the ground with a muffled wine escaping from puffed throat as pain shot through his legs. Just a short break, then. He'd move on soon, and he'd be by Perry's side soon, resting, surely...
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Pantaleimon - August 24, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: what i've done - by Rosalyn - August 24, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: what i've done - by Pantaleimon - August 25, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: what i've done - by Rosalyn - August 25, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: what i've done - by Pantaleimon - August 26, 2015, 04:48 AM
RE: what i've done - by Rosalyn - August 26, 2015, 07:13 AM
RE: what i've done - by Pantaleimon - August 27, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: what i've done - by Rosalyn - August 27, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: what i've done - by Pantaleimon - August 28, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: what i've done - by Rosalyn - August 28, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: what i've done - by Pantaleimon - August 28, 2015, 11:25 AM