Lost Creek Hollow what i've done
252 Posts
Ooc —
The past couple of days had been filled with plenty to get her mind rolling. Her sister was alive, for one thing. Deciding to join a pack, the next... and then there was meeting Riordan, who she had met after the attractive, swarthy Scimitar. Of all these things, none were quiet easy to come to terms with. Eshe was incredibly confused but for the first time, reflected on it. Typically she pushed her problems away for the next day, but, that next day never came. Eshe knew she couldn't let it all pile up... she had to think a little bit.

Absent of company, her mind was clear. There was no particular face that came to mind, but as she came upon a recent scent trail of his, she detected the handsome @Riordan nearby. Her heart skipped a beat and she thought to follow the trail idly... and then broke off of it as she thought of the day, and what the next day would entail. Maybe she would see @Scimitar if he came... he had said he would try.

With the two of them, nothing was really clear. She felt affection for the both of them. Eshe could not think of why, but when she thought of one or the other, she could hardly swallow or breathe, and she felt all sorts of warm and fuzzy... Her feelings didn't make much sense. Hell, she couldn't identify them. All she knew was she wanted to see them again, more than anything else in the world. One was a near-guarantee, they lived together after all. The other she had a fifty-fifty shot... and she thought of the time she had seen him last, three days ago, and how she had felt with him.

Eshe was supposed to go to the Moors tomorrow. And if he did not show up, okay, there was her sign. Fate, destiny, whatever it was called... she would just know. For all the bad that had happened in her life, the world presented her with a choice to make. A choice of where her next life would begin, and, who would be beside her in it? Obviously her sister... and she had already decreed loyalty to the pack here and nothing could deter her from that—

Unless, of course, the Verdant leader asked her to join him and stand at his side. Man-and-wife. Sudden and quick and a whirlwind...

She was being stupid. So, so stupid. She figured that when she got to the end of the road these choices wouldn't be her own after all. Eshe plopped down into the center of the forest, resting her head over her paws and trying to empty her thoughts of all things real and imagined. It was all idiotic. Scimitar likely had no real affection for her; it was probably her own mind working up his feelings for her. And Rio? That handsome, dashing foreigner...

The Endore tried to think of her sisters words. But it did little to stop her hammering heart from bludgeoning her rationale, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: what i've done - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: what i've done - by Eshe RIP - August 27, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: what i've done - by RIP Riordan - August 27, 2015, 05:45 PM