Blackfoot Forest Mist meets Ice
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
for @Luke
Misty padded through an unfamiliar forest, trying to find Skyshire. Leo had gotten better, so she headed out from the mountains towards the lowlands, but felt like she was going in the wrong direction. I should have gotten there by now. I need to find Skyshire and tell her what happened....before I go back to Leo. He needs me...it's for the best if i distance myself from other wolves. Look how joining a pack turned out. Weak link, got kicked out of the pack for hunting for Leo. I barely lasted two weeks. I'm a failure. sure, she was thinking negatively, but the shy female couldn't think of anything that would keep her positive. In the last two and a half weeks, her life had been turned upside down when she joined the pack, then right side up after a while, then upside down again when she got kicked out. Her whole plans had been dumped. Skyshire had wanted her to stay a few months, see how she liked being in a pack, and she had gotten kicked out in two weeks. What would her mentor think of her when she met up with Misty again? The femme didn't even want to think about that right now. She just wanted to get home. She was a tracker, and a good one too, so why couldn't she figure out where she was? Maybe in that tussle with those foxes a few days earlier, when one of them had clawed her nose, she couldn't smell right. That was probably it. Hopefully it would back to normal in a few days. She worked with what she had and tried to find Skyshire's scent, but to no avail. Guess I'll just have to hope I get there eventually. She thought as she trudged on ahead. Misty was so lost in her thoughts as she walked, she didn't even notice the white figure emerging from the shadows.
Messages In This Thread
Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 03, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 04, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 05, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 05, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 06, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 06, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 07, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 07, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 08, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 08, 2015, 07:28 PM