I seriously need some Starbucks
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
Their circle around her was barely contained violence, simply put. The history the wolves of Tartok had with this one was not pretty, nor was it any measure of pleasant. Nanuk's shoulder, the rabbit, the multiple occasions of trespassing... There was seemingly no end to this one's idiocy, as now she threw herself on the doorstep of the Spire and tempted fate. As Tonravik moved closer, Nanuk wound their circle tighter, unfeelingly snapping teeth near her haunch to put fear in her, to punctuate Iqniq's verbal command. 

Perhaps her rage was more easily incited since the coyote attack but of any wolf who deserved it, this one topped the list of lists. She had consistently invoked the ire of thewolves living within the Spire and even had a warrant of death out on her head, so what she sought otherwise was unknown to the palest of the three. "Obviously. Dipshit forgot what happened the last time." And this time, there was no pack to return her to alive, nor was there anyone to avenge her, judging by her scent. No one was going to miss her. They knew it, and she knew it too. It was just a matter of when.
Always up for the following trade threads:

[Image: warden.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 09, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 09, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 09, 2015, 07:06 PM