she runs on indignation
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
@Citali want to finish this one up with me?

Several nicknames flew forth from the lips of Arion, each profane.  While Reek could find some humor in Citiali's degradation, and anyone else's for that matter, Reek knew that the perpetuation of those particular names wouldn't earn him any brownie points in Citali territory.  Judging from the long, hard stare she shot in Reek's direction as a precaution, the alpha noted that that wasn't a road he intended to traverse.  

Reek gave Citali a quick confirming nod before taking his place behind Arion, who then led the way to the clearing the two had spoken of.  It was a relatively short distance away, however the walk made Reek realize how much of the internal territory he was unfamiliar with. Most of the time he had spent had been at the borders; marking and doing other duties. But despite being unfamiliar, the beauty of the Maplewood sunk in to his very core.  This was home.

Upon reaching their destination, Citali went right to work by marking the boundaries of her garden with stones. Reek watched on in silent anticipation; excited to gleam any useful knowledge from the amazonian healer he could for his own personal use. He never really could deal with not being the smartest person in the room— in this case, clearing. But, swallowing his pride and following orders would eventually prove beneficial.

"Yeah," he confirmed with genuine excitement. "When I told you I'd help, I meant it."  He nodded to Arion and beckoned him to follow behind as he walked to the edge of the eventual-garden.  Citali explained and demonstrated the method and Reek soon followed suit without a second word after an excited, confirming nod.
Messages In This Thread
she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 19, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 19, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 19, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 19, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 20, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 20, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 20, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 23, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Arion - August 26, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: she runs on indignation - by Reek - August 30, 2015, 03:34 PM