Fairspell Meadow The webs we weave
12 Posts
Ooc — Twi
An ear flicked in the she-wolf's direction. "Then so be it, I'll deal with it once it comes up." A simple statement that was true in it self, she couldn't deal with an issue if it hadn't arisen yet for the wraith to worry about. But that was Abelinda, she worried about there here and now, not the future or the past. The wraith knew a fight maybe unavoidable but she would never the less stand her ground when it required her to do so. Before then, it wasn't going to happen. Then again she may not have to, if the issue never became one in the first place; all too well knowing this one maybe blowing smoke up her rear.

Picking the berries as she was, the wraith was silent as she focused on her work. However she couldn't help but roll her eyes at the she-wolf's obvious point out. "As if I didn't know that already." Rather a mocking tone had entered her voice, just enough to be noticed. "And my reasons are my own, as to why I joined this pack." It was quite simple really, she didn't intend on spending the winter alone and without a pack to be a part of. Alas the wraith was not at all fazed by the dark ones utterance of skilled fighters and spies, it was nothing that bothered Abelinda; the silvered dame had seen her fair share of both and even had been a part of such things.
Messages In This Thread
The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 10, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: The web we weave - by Nemesis - September 10, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 10, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Nemesis - September 11, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 11, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Nemesis - September 14, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 15, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Nemesis - September 15, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 15, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Nemesis - September 15, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: The webs we weave - by Abelinda - September 21, 2015, 06:37 AM