Sequoia Coast Now you see me
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The like-colored wolf didn’t seem aggressive, and he could tell she was trying to be weary of the space between them. Dash knew he didn’t come off as very friendly, but living the life he did, he was always conscious of the fact other wolves could and would attack simply because he was breathing, and therefore a threat. If asked, the loner probably wouldn’t be able to give a good answer as to why he was alone, wandering. For him, it was just a way of life. A hard one, at best.

She questioned his enjoyment of the sun. “Yes, just taking a brief rest,” he responded. If she was worried he would be here too long, she needn’t worry too long. He was generally quick to leave areas that were prone to aggressive wolves. Though, he had to admit. She was the friendliest so far that he had come across.

He glanced to the sea when she mentioned fish, before moving his eyes back to her, careful not to meet her gaze too long. It seemed to be a friendly meeting, and while he may be tense and not submissive, he was not dominant or rude, either. He didn’t want to give any reason for aggression. “I can’t swim, so they’re safe from me,” he replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

The wind at his back, he had a slight disadvantage. He couldn’t grab her scent. “Do you live around here?” he asked, wondering if she was part of a nearby pack. She looked lean, but not under fed. He noted to himself her frame would have been ideal for hunting.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
Now you see me - by Dash - September 20, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Nochtli - September 20, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Dash - September 20, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Nochtli - September 20, 2015, 10:42 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Dash - September 21, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Now you see me - by Nochtli - September 21, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Dash - September 21, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Nochtli - September 22, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Dash - September 22, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Nochtli - September 27, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Now you see me - by Dash - September 29, 2015, 01:23 PM