I remember the old times
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Want to wrap this up soon?

Kove gave a nod of his head, committing what the queen had said to memory. He would be sure to mention both Blackfeather and the Brotherhood to his children whenever he met with them. No matter how short his conversation about it may be, he would still be persistent with his mentioning of the dark woods. “I will make sure they hear about it every chance I get,” he promised, seeing nothing wrong with doing so. He had a sneaking suspicion that he would, most likely, need to keep any discussion of the woods on the down low when in the valley. Even so, perhaps that would be best, as it could give an example to the children. It would also keep him from having to deal with a negative encounter with Scarlett, or perhaps even Raziel. As long as the whelps didn’t share their private discussions with the entire pack, that is.

“I’ll keep a close eye on all four of them,” he told her, wanting to make sure the best candidate was brought, rather than the one he currently believed would be the best fit. “Whoever shows the most interest towards the Brotherhood will be the one I bring to you.” Kove was then left uncertain of who would end up going to the woods. Xan showed potential, as did Nanook, but potential meant nothing if there was not a strong interest to back it up. He would need to pay closer attention to each of them, both individually and as a group, so he would be able to see how they developed. To see how they react as they learn more of the pack cast in the shadows, and the order that exists within their ranks.
Messages In This Thread
I remember the old times - by Kove - August 18, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 19, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 25, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 27, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 30, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 12, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:28 PM