I'm bleeding on the inside
Hayde
Hayde open her mouth in shock at her sister saying she looked bad. It's true she may not be in prime condition, but she still believed she could get any guy she wanted. "I might look bad, but I'm still better looking than you" she teased and stuck her tongue out at Lusa. It had been awhile since she had been in a mood this playful, and it truly felt good to laugh once again. She smiled when the dark girl said she would hunt her down and follow her wherever she went. "No need, I'm here now and I plan on staying" she said with a half serious tone but still kept that wickedly playful grin on her face.

As her sister explained what had happened to her paw, Hayde relaxed a bit but at the mention of babies her eyes shot up to Lusa's. "Umm excuse me but do I have little nieces and nephews you didn't tell me about" she said still with a shocked expression plastered on her face. "I always thought I would be the one to have kids first" she said while nudging her sister playfully. Excitement overwhelmed the pale female at the though of being an aunt and her tail wiggled rapidly behind her. "Who's the lucky guy" she asked curiously unaware of the possible pain she had just caused her sister.
Messages In This Thread
I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 24, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 24, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 25, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 27, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 28, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 28, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 29, 2015, 08:13 PM