when you would pay tribute to me
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
I FEEL ALL KINDS OF FEELS GUYS

A flush of warmth burned beneath skin to hear the words of the icy wolf describe her find. The inky drifter had always been that of a spider, completely sharp and disproportionate to its siblings. Where they were solid, round little fluffballs at birth, the black wolf had been dark, burning, and scrawny. It fit. Perhaps only because the bear-wolf had titled it so. The confidence in abilities came next, a brief flicker of fiery eyes smoothing towards the silver-tufted female in a keen appreciation. Everything was absorbed in a neutral silence.

The brimstone-colored alpha spoke of names and ears, despite desire to remain unconvincing, shot upwards. There was a brief moment of pure stupidity across features before a swift recovery swept them away. It helped that a new name was brandished upon him; Aasivak. It rolled sharply from the tongue in a way that reminded the wolf of squid ink when it enveloped the shallows. 

Withered little heart of black skipped a beat, swelling in chest and seizing. Belonging. Perhaps it was what the wolf had been searching for afterall.

"Aasivak," he repeated, tasting the name for the first time outloud. "They go to the grave." The statement was spoken with a cool conviction. It wasn't the spider's nature to divulge anything in any event. The fire-eyed wolf had always been a mystery. "Thank you," he expressed somewhat suddenly. Though it wasn't the epitome of strength to convey gratitude, the spider felt the need all the same.
Messages In This Thread
when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 04, 2015, 10:29 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 04, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Nanuk - October 05, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Iqniq - October 05, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: when you would pay tribute to me - by Aasivak - October 05, 2015, 02:56 PM