Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
thanks!!!! :D me too!

I've had this draft for days I should probably post it!

Dante returned the embrace and a pang of bittersweet sorrow suddenly pierced him at the thought of leaving this place behind. He wasn't sure exactly where it came from but it was unexpected. With everything that had happened, one would think he would gladly put this place to his back. But it was as Lasher put it; so many memories.

"We do not need to announce anything yet. Perhaps we can reveal both together. Unless you want to step forward now?" He smiled. It didn't matter to him, as from this point on it was likely he would defer to the man regardless of what his title officially remained. Lasher would be his leader in all but official capacity. "Doubtless Blue Willow at least should be told first." It affected her as well, this decision. If her mate rose then it was likely she would as well, though her reasons for stepping aside before still existed. Would she still remain as second to continue her healing? Or take her place at her mate's side?

He did not ask of his own placement. He didn't particularly care. He would follow Lasher no matter what the man decided and gladly so, for he could still feel the ghost of the weight that was now lifted from his shoulders. It was a heavy load to haul and he would do what he could to help Lasher succeed where he felt he had not.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Dante RIP - September 22, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Lasher - September 24, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Dante RIP - September 25, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Lasher - September 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Dante RIP - September 26, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Lasher - September 26, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Dante RIP - September 26, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Lasher - September 28, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Dante RIP - September 30, 2015, 07:04 AM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Lasher - September 30, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Dante RIP - October 01, 2015, 08:20 AM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Lasher - October 03, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Dante RIP - October 08, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Lasher - October 09, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Dante RIP - October 19, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: I'm Hemingway with a shot of whiskey - by Lasher - October 21, 2015, 11:35 AM